Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Movie night. "The sisterhood of the travelling pants"

I am not a big fan of comedy or comedy-drama movies, to watch them I have to be in the mood for it. And I am always sceptical when I hire them out.
So I was with this one.
But I am so glad now I have picked this movie from the shelf in the DVD store! The film is absolutely brilliant, I loved it so much, I even want to get a copy for my home movie collection!





















It's not a very new movie, many of you have probably seen it many times by now.
But I'll give it a quick description any way, fot those who have not seen it yet.
This movie has got two parts: original ("The sisterhood of the travelling pants" 2005) and a sequel ("The sisterhood of the travelling pants 2" 2008). After seeing the first one I could not wait to see the next one.
The story of the number one is about a friendship of 4 girls, and the first summer they have to spend apart. The part two is similar only girls got a bit older, and some things have changed in their lives, but the friendship was still there. And this is what both the parts are about: the friendship, helping each other in the difficult moments, life challenges of young women, romance, love, travel, being apart and together. This is a fresh, heart warming, good feel movie.
I would give it 4,5 out of 5.

P.S
It is a girly movie, so the best way to watch it is by yourself or with a best friend or two and a bowl of ice cream :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ all your comments! So please, feel welcome to say what you think!