Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Award goes to:

This week I got a very plesent surprise, my blog recieved a very first award "One Lovely Blog Award"! I recived this award from Shannon from her wonderful blog Augmented Gem.
This award means a lot to me, as I only started writing my blog recently.
So I want to say a big thanks to Shannon! I really appretiate this!


There are rulles attached to this award, and I am happy to follow them.
So here they are:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.


I am happy to announce the names of the blogs that I have chosen to send this award to:

1. Tidy mom
2. Dear daisy cottage
3. Nostalgi' art
4. NYC Island Gal
5. This is the life
6. Amanda + Don
7. My shabby streamside studio

Well, I know, it's not 15 blogs. But as I said, I'm only a beginner here and I have not got to know too many blogs yet. So here is my chose for today.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, girl! How sweet of you!! I've added it to my page :)

    Have a wonderful Monday! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! So please, feel welcome to say what you think!