Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

My raw eating journal. Fruity Breakfast

From today on I am going to publish only one new recipe at a time. This is because I am favouring some of the recipes and continue "cooking" the same meals time to time during my raw days. And also this way I'm hoping to update my blog with new raw ideas a bit more frequently.
All together my raw food journey  is going really well, I am enjoying it so much! I am discovering a lot of new delicious recipe ideas and ready to share them with you.


Today's recipe is:

Fruity Breakfast


Those two go really well together: "Fruit salad" and "Vanilla Mousse", delicious combination of sweet date mousse and freshness of fruits.

Fruit Salad


For these recipe I used combination of seasonal fruits: peaches, nectarins, pears, apples and grapes - these fruits are in season now in Australia. Chop them up, sprinkle with a few lemon balm or mint leaves. 
Ready to enjoy!

Vanilla Mousse


This recipe is taken from Juliano's "The UNcook book"

Ingredients:
1 cup dates
1 t sp vanilla extract (look for organic)
water

Method:
In a blender or food processor, puree the dates and vanilla extract, add a bit of water to make it smoother. Spoon the mousse into a glass or a serving bowl. Decorate with mint.

Simple and unbelievebly yummy!

1 comment:

I ♥ all your comments! So please, feel welcome to say what you think!