Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello Autumn!

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. 
Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
The winds will blow their own freshness into you, 
and the storms their energy, 
while cares will drop off like autumn leaves" 
- John Muir
 

While Northern Hemisphere celebrates spring, we are welcoming the autumn season in Australia. For me it is the second favourite season after spring, when days become cooler and nights cozier. It's time to harvest and prepare for winter. 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Autumn to you. =) Thank you for stopping in to visit my blog. I've never had a follower from "Down Under." I'm so excited!

    Love your blog background and your header photo!
    I will be following you as well now. =)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! So please, feel welcome to say what you think!