Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Eating RAW. Zucchini Pesto Pasta

This delicious new recipe I've discovered while searching for new recipes online. I found it in this wonderful blog Too good to be true. I love the combination of traditional pesto with avocado and cherry tomatoes! It's a make again recipe, for sure.

Raw Zucchini Pesto Pasta



Ingredients:
For pasta:
3 medium zucchinis

For pesto:
1/2 cup fresh basil, 1/4 cup raw pine nuts, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado


Method:
Blend ingredients for pesto in a food processor. Scoop zucchini pasta into bowls. Top with pesto. Add some cherry tomatoes and avocados. Decorate with a basil leaf.

And this is how it looks when it's ready!


3 comments:

  1. mmm mmm I'll have some of that!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting sooo good at this Katerina. Your food preparations look absolutely lovely & alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Cosmic: It was very yummy! Try this recipe! xoxo

    To Roger: Thank you, Roger! Though, I "cook" raw only a few times a week, I am looking forward to tasting new recipes and preparing raw meals more often. Me and Brendan both are loving eating raw! =))

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! So please, feel welcome to say what you think!